Many large organisations – including enterprises, government departments and service providers use Fortinet solutions to transform their processes and protect against multiplying security threats.
Fortinet ranks #1 for the largest number of security appliances shipped worldwide each year, with 635,000 customers using Fortinet solutions to secure their critical data and processes.
Fortinet also offers cyber training to make careers in the industry accessible to a much larger number of people. This is delivered via NSE Training Institute, which is part of Fortinet’s Training Advancement Agenda (TAA).
What does Fortinet offer?
Fortinet’s Security Fabric platform delivers automated, integrated protection for the entire digital attack surface.
In doing so, it secures critical devices, data, applications, and connections from the data center to the cloud and the home office.
The Security Fabric platform provides:
- Improved risk management based on protection across the entire digital attack surface of the organisation
- Reduced management complexity based on integrated solutions and shared threat intelligence
- Faster and more efficient operations based on automated and self-healing network infrastructure and Al-driven security
These benefits are enabled by:
- Fortinet’s Open Fabric Ecosystem and partnerships, which provide customers with integrated solutions for comprehensive end-to-end security
- Fortinet’s highly efficient processors
- Fortinet’s Fortiguard Labs, where data from over 200 individual sources and partners is processed to identify and prevent emerging threats
- Leader with the ‘Highest Ability to Execute’ in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls – and has been recognised in the report a total of 13 times.
- A Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for SD-WAN
Full details of Fortinet’s leadership in Gartner research is available here.
Fortinet is also:
- Co-founder of the Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA), which was established in 2014
- Co-founder of the World Economic Forum’s Center for Cyber-Security, created in 2018
- Member of the computer incident response organization FIRST (since 2012)
- Contributor to the creation of STIX/TAXII protocols and the MISP platform
Key partnership advantages
The highest annual revenue per unit, and lowest total cost of ownership, of any security vendor.
Support on demand, 24×7.
Tailored tools and training and certification for partners’ employees based on the network security expert (NSE) program.
Scalable, easy-to-implement solutions that fit customers’ business cases, based on Fortinet’s ‘security mesh’ vision, which Gartner shares.
Converged IT and OT security, with centralized management and automation
Innovation and worldwide patents (1285 issued, 255 pending).
Why Infinigate for Fortinet?
Infinigate is an EMEA cybersecurity distribution powerhouse with the right technical sales and solution design experience to help you bring Fortinet solutions to market quickly and at scale.
We spark your growth and boost your market share with:
Our relentless focus on your growth which helps our partners outpace the market
The right mix of human and digital support to win more deals and take solutions to market faster
Modular solutions and services that fills gaps in your in-house capabilities and open new revenue streams
Pan-European presence and delivery capabilities with skilled EU experts present in local countries to support you